The Supremes Live! In Japan is a live album by the Supremes.
It culls from a live performance that was held at the Shinjuku Koseinekin Hall in Tokyo, Japan that was recorded on June 3, 1973.
The album was released exclusively in Japan in 1973. It wasn't until 2004 when Hip-O Select Records released it as a limited-edition CD.
The album was slated for release, but due to internal conflicts within the group and the sudden departure of both Terrell and Laurence, Motown shelved the project.
It was released in Japan, but then it was suddenly withdrawn.
The cover of the original album was used instead for a UK-issued compilation album released in 1974, compiling the Supremes' singles from 1970-73.
- "T.C.B"/"Stop! In the Name of Love"
- Medley: "For Once in My Life," "I'll Take You There," "Cabaret" and "Stoned Love"
- "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"/"Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars"
- New Hit Medley: "Floy Joy," "Automatically Sunshine," "Nathan Jones" and "Up the Ladder to the Roof"
- "Hit Medley: "Reflections," "Where Did Our Love Go," "Baby Love" and "My World Is Empty Without You"
- "Bad Weather"
- "Cherry Pie"
- "Tossin' and Turnin'"
- Jean Terrell: lead and backing vocals
- Mary Wilson: lead and backing vocals
- Lynda Laurence: backing vocals
- Kaname Tajima: Live recording producer
- Hideo Takada: Recording engineer
- Hajime Mizuno: Cover designer